Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you fix ghost touch it started after I updated my software to iOS 16

my phone is touching by itself

iPhone X, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 13, 2022 11:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2022 11:53 AM

Hey there,

if you follow all the steps in the article that you come from and you still facing this issue,Maybe your iPhone have defective hardware , and there an display program for iPhone X :

Choose one of the options below to have your iPhone X serviced. Your iPhone will be examined prior to any service to verify that it is eligible for this program.

Before service, backup your iPhone to iTunes or iCloud. Learn more about preparing your iPhone for service.

If your iPhone X has any damage which impairs the ability to complete the repair, such as a cracked screen, that issue will need to be resolved prior to the service. In some cases, there may be a cost associated with the additional repair.

For more info visit ☞ iPhone X Display Module Replacement Program for Touch Issues - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 13, 2022 11:53 AM in response to DavidChagonda

Hey there,

if you follow all the steps in the article that you come from and you still facing this issue,Maybe your iPhone have defective hardware , and there an display program for iPhone X :

Choose one of the options below to have your iPhone X serviced. Your iPhone will be examined prior to any service to verify that it is eligible for this program.

Before service, backup your iPhone to iTunes or iCloud. Learn more about preparing your iPhone for service.

If your iPhone X has any damage which impairs the ability to complete the repair, such as a cracked screen, that issue will need to be resolved prior to the service. In some cases, there may be a cost associated with the additional repair.

For more info visit ☞ iPhone X Display Module Replacement Program for Touch Issues - Apple Support

How do you fix ghost touch it started after I updated my software to iOS 16

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.