Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes for windows 10

What is the latest version of itunes for windows 10

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Sep 13, 2022 12:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2022 1:11 PM

An updated version (iTunes 12.12.5.8) has been released today, 13th September 2022. However, if I use my iTunes to check for - and to update, it tells me that iTunes 12.12.4.1 is the current version.

It's currently 9pm where I am, so the 13th is almost over, but of course, that means it's only about 1pm on the west coast of the USA, so their day is far from complete.

In addition to taking the time zone into consideration, the availability will almost certainly be staggered in order to avoid the server being overloaded.

In your iTunes, click on Help/Check for Updates. If the update is available, the message will tell you. If it isn't available, try again tomorrow, it will be there soon.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 13, 2022 1:11 PM in response to testmaven

An updated version (iTunes 12.12.5.8) has been released today, 13th September 2022. However, if I use my iTunes to check for - and to update, it tells me that iTunes 12.12.4.1 is the current version.

It's currently 9pm where I am, so the 13th is almost over, but of course, that means it's only about 1pm on the west coast of the USA, so their day is far from complete.

In addition to taking the time zone into consideration, the availability will almost certainly be staggered in order to avoid the server being overloaded.

In your iTunes, click on Help/Check for Updates. If the update is available, the message will tell you. If it isn't available, try again tomorrow, it will be there soon.

Itunes for windows 10

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.