Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Privacy

when I view analytics data in privacy I always wondering what shall I understand from the report?

it is about incident and crushes. There is always an incident identifier like letters and numbers together which is unfamiliar for users like me.

for example :

Incident Identifier: 34B83C88-47A3-4D23-AFF7-468CE2E47252.

Or

1 ??? (libsystem_pthread.dylib + 3676) [0x1ff7c8e5c]

1 ??? (libsystem_pthread.dylib + 4284) [0x1ff7c90bc]

Posted on Sep 13, 2022 12:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2022 6:30 PM

0M0R wrote:

for developers, if you select to share it with them. But if you do not.

f you go to a doctor and they do a CAT scan and blood test, do you expect to understand the test results? Unless you have specialized training, you probably won't. It's pretty much the same idea.

but I believe that some of these report are important for end users.

No, they are not designed for end users. If they were, they would be written in a way you could understand.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 14, 2022 6:30 PM in response to 0M0R

0M0R wrote:

for developers, if you select to share it with them. But if you do not.

f you go to a doctor and they do a CAT scan and blood test, do you expect to understand the test results? Unless you have specialized training, you probably won't. It's pretty much the same idea.

but I believe that some of these report are important for end users.

No, they are not designed for end users. If they were, they would be written in a way you could understand.

Privacy

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.