Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I download Keynote for Mac Catalina?

I have a Mac with the Catalina OS. THe Keynote app won't let me download because I need OS11

MacBook Pro

Posted on Sep 13, 2022 1:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2022 6:42 PM

Launch the Mac App Store, and sign in with the same Apple ID as you have used in the past to install Keynote. Press cmd+0 (zero) to open the Purchased panel and you should discover Keynote with blue cloud and download arrow next to it. Click that, and you should receive a single panel offering to install the last compatible version of Keynote (v11.1) for macOS Catalina.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 13, 2022 6:42 PM in response to doughall1

Launch the Mac App Store, and sign in with the same Apple ID as you have used in the past to install Keynote. Press cmd+0 (zero) to open the Purchased panel and you should discover Keynote with blue cloud and download arrow next to it. Click that, and you should receive a single panel offering to install the last compatible version of Keynote (v11.1) for macOS Catalina.

How do I download Keynote for Mac Catalina?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.