Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I fix my Face ID on my iPhone 11 pro max n

How do I fix my Face ID on my iPhone 11 pro max ?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 13, 2022 2:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2022 2:33 PM

The information that you are looking for exists in this article that you were reviewing earlier 👉 If an alert says Face ID has been disabled on your iPhone or iPad Pro

Axel F.

2 replies

Sep 13, 2022 2:44 PM in response to dannellfromoklahoma city

Did you just upgrade (and I use that term in the loosest possible meaning of the word) to IOS 16?

If so, you'll need to reset/redo (whatever word works here) your face ID, at least I needed to after the upgrade. Not only that, but I've had to login manually to at least a dozen financial accounts and reactivate face ID. Then I would get confirming emails/texts saying that I have "activated" face ID on a new device.

Possibly I did something incorrectly, don't know. But its taken me most of the day now to redo face ID access to my accounts. And to top it off (I'm one of the "seasoned citizens" here) I also needed to completely redo the Bluetooth connections to my hearing aids and reinstall the hearing aid app. Not a fun day!

I normally stay at least one full Mac OS update behind because of issues like this. Why I jumped into IOS 16, I don't know. Other than the fact that over the years IOS releases have been relatively solid. This one, not so much.

How do I fix my Face ID on my iPhone 11 pro max n

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.