Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to I find out what I'm being charged for? I recently had a charge of $132.48 and don't know what it's for

How to I find out what I'm being charged for? I recently had a charge of $132.48 and don't know what it's for

Posted on Sep 13, 2022 2:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2022 5:54 PM

BK,

Did you really have a charge of $132, or was it just an email trying to scare you? Look at your account to see if the charge is really there. Phishing messages falsely claiming that you have a big charge from Apple are unfortunately very common.

Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

But if it is a real charge on your account, follow the steps in here:

If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 13, 2022 5:54 PM in response to bk3pr

BK,

Did you really have a charge of $132, or was it just an email trying to scare you? Look at your account to see if the charge is really there. Phishing messages falsely claiming that you have a big charge from Apple are unfortunately very common.

Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

But if it is a real charge on your account, follow the steps in here:

If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.