Related Article: About the security content of iOS 16

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS 16 have many bugs example my phone is restarting every 3 minutes and is consuming the battery in sec is a iPhone 13 Pro Max and this things start happens after I updated from 15.7 to IOS 16 when do you where apple to fix this 🥺

IOS 16 have many bugs example my phone is restarting every 3 minutes and is consuming the battery in sec is a iPhone 13 Pro Max and this things start happens after I updated from 15.7 to IOS 16 when do you where apple to fix this

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 13, 2022 3:20 PM

3 replies

Sep 21, 2022 8:31 AM in response to OrlyG_

I think very very poor planning by Apple Inc Software engineers/ developers. I'm with a Singapore version iPhone 13 pro max (ZP/A model number) and it has screen colour issue. performance issues right after I Updated to iOS 16. Not only this phone, it experience serious performance issues to my iPhone X and iPhone XR. Pathetic. Most of the colleagues are experiencing this.

Utterly disappointed. If something happens, Apple must replace all the phones.

IOS 16 have many bugs example my phone is restarting every 3 minutes and is consuming the battery in sec is a iPhone 13 Pro Max and this things start happens after I updated from 15.7 to IOS 16 when do you where apple to fix this 🥺

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.