Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iCloud emails go through under the wrong name

When I am not someone’s contact my emails go through under the wrong name. I legally changed my last name 3 years ago from ‘Hunt’ to ‘Kendall’ and need it to be Kendall for business emails etc on everyone else’s phones too. Thank you.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 13, 2022 5:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2022 6:00 PM

"Name on my email: When I am not someone’s contact my emails go through under the wrong name. I legally changed my last name 3 years ago from ‘Hunt’ to ‘Kendall’ and need it to be Kendall for business emails etc on everyone else’s phones too. Thank you."

-------

Changing the Name of iCloud eMail:

Assign your name to your Apple ID, and everything would be sent as assigned. Perform this using a computer, as it would me more user friendly doing so: Change Name, Phone, Email Preferences for your Apple ID on Mac - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 13, 2022 6:00 PM in response to Oliviakendall

"Name on my email: When I am not someone’s contact my emails go through under the wrong name. I legally changed my last name 3 years ago from ‘Hunt’ to ‘Kendall’ and need it to be Kendall for business emails etc on everyone else’s phones too. Thank you."

-------

Changing the Name of iCloud eMail:

Assign your name to your Apple ID, and everything would be sent as assigned. Perform this using a computer, as it would me more user friendly doing so: Change Name, Phone, Email Preferences for your Apple ID on Mac - Apple Support

My iCloud emails go through under the wrong name

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.