Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I find my MacBook

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Sep 13, 2022 6:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2022 7:14 PM

Dcweese6 Said:

"How can I find my MacBook"

-------

Troubleshooting a Lost Mac:

Find My can only be enabled directly on the Mac. It cannot be enabled elsewhere. So, is it enabled on the Mac?

Whatese to Try:

• Ask Local Authorities: See if it has be hanged over.

• Text It: If messages is enabled, then ask whomever has come across it, to contact you.

• Ask Someone: See if someone you know (i.e. Friend, or Family Member) if that came across it.

• Backtrack your Locations: If you are at a coffee shop, or a library, stop by and see if it was safely placed aside.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 13, 2022 7:14 PM in response to Dcweese6

Dcweese6 Said:

"How can I find my MacBook"

-------

Troubleshooting a Lost Mac:

Find My can only be enabled directly on the Mac. It cannot be enabled elsewhere. So, is it enabled on the Mac?

Whatese to Try:

• Ask Local Authorities: See if it has be hanged over.

• Text It: If messages is enabled, then ask whomever has come across it, to contact you.

• Ask Someone: See if someone you know (i.e. Friend, or Family Member) if that came across it.

• Backtrack your Locations: If you are at a coffee shop, or a library, stop by and see if it was safely placed aside.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.