Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

UK Railcard App won't go into Apple Wallet

Apple Wallet

Hi all -I had the same question as others (Trying to add a travel card to Wallet but despite checking my region (United Kingdom) is set correctly I can only get China, USA, Japan and Hong Kong to choose from. Where am I going wrong? Thank you) .

I contacted National Rail and got the answer below, but it doesn't make any sense, does it? Having it on the Railcard App shouldn't preclude it from being in the Apple Wallet, does it?

-------------------------

Hello Daniel 

Thanks for taking the time to email us.

I understand that you were unable to register your Senior Railcard on the Apple wallet.

Please note that your Senior Railcard can only be registered on the Railcard app because of which, you would be unable to add the Railcard to your wallet.

Thanks again for contacting us. I trust this information is helpful and I hope you have a wonderful day.

Kind regards

Rishabh Shetty

The Railcard Help Team

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 14, 2022 12:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2022 2:38 AM

National Rail haven't made it compatible with Apple Wallet. They prefer to use their own app. Unless they change their minds there's nothing you can do.

2 replies

UK Railcard App won't go into Apple Wallet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.