Related Article: If you can't add a card to Apple Wallet to use with Apple Pay

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't add any tickets, passes, etc., except credit cards and travel passes in Apple Pay

Hi,

I have recently discovered that I am unable to add any tickets, memberships, etc., to my Apple Wallet and upon doing so I receive error messages like, "Sorry, this pass isn't available right now. Please try again later.". Additionally, on the Apple Wallet, when I press the plus in the top right, it only provides me with the options to add credit cards, or travel passes rather than anything else.

I have updated to the most recent IOS 16, and have restarted my phone, changed the region to a compatible one, and have found that the error still persists.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

iPhone 12

Posted on Sep 14, 2022 4:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 8, 2022 10:44 PM

Hi,

Thank you for getting in contact, the main issue is that I can't add anything on the wallet app; this is shown in the image below. I only have two options, this is why I am confused as many other Apple users do not have this problem but my phone does.

Please contact when you can.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 8, 2022 10:44 PM in response to Gena_D

Hi,

Thank you for getting in contact, the main issue is that I can't add anything on the wallet app; this is shown in the image below. I only have two options, this is why I am confused as many other Apple users do not have this problem but my phone does.

Please contact when you can.

Sep 17, 2022 4:00 PM in response to _burado

Hello , _burado.

Please take a look at this article: Add, use, and share boarding passes, tickets, and other passes in Apple Wallet - Apple Support. This explains how to add passes and other items (as opposed to debit cards) to your Apple Wallet. It states:

1. Open the app, email, notification, or other communication that contains your boarding pass, ticket, or other pass.
    2. Tap Add to Apple Wallet.
    3. Follow the instructions on the screen.
    4. If necessary, tap Add in the upper right corner.

If you don't see an option to add your boarding pass, ticket, or other pass to the Wallet app, contact the merchant or company that issued it to make sure they support passes in the Wallet app. Let us know if we can help with anything else at all. Thanks and have a fabulous day!

I can't add any tickets, passes, etc., except credit cards and travel passes in Apple Pay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.