Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to delete old Memoji contacts?

I have made Memojis for each of my phone contacts and now I seem to have run out of the number I can create and I can’t make any more. I also have some old ones from contacts I’ve deleted, can I delete the old ones to make space for more?

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 14, 2022 6:26 AM

1 reply

Sep 17, 2022 4:50 PM in response to CoraDora1234

Hi CoraDora1234,

Thanks for coming to Apple Support Communities for help today.

While what you have achieved here is not an intended use of Memojis, you can find deletion instructions here: Use Memoji on your iPhone or iPad Pro.

"Manage your Memoji

Want to change a Memoji that you already created? You can edit the features, duplicate an existing Memoji with new features, or delete a Memoji.

1. Open Messages and tap the Compose button  to start a new message. Or go to an existing conversation.
  2. Tap the Memoji button  or Memoji Stickers button , then select the Memoji that you want. 
  3. Tap the More button . Then choose Edit, Duplicate, or Delete. "

We are also unaware of any limit to the number of Memojis that can be created. To take a deeper dive, please visit Apple Support.

Have a fantastic day!

How to delete old Memoji contacts?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.