Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery Health

My battery health was 100% at the time of purchase of my new iPhone 13 Pro. I bought it during the first week of July this year. Today, after around 2 months, I went to settings & my Battery Health is 99% now. Is that oki? Or has it come down faster than usual? I’m running the beta version of iOS 16.

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 14, 2022 10:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2022 10:52 AM

Battery Health declines an average of about 1% a month. That's an average, however. Some months it may not drop at all or it may go 2-3 months without dropping, then drop 2-3% within a week or two.

If you purchased the phone in mid-July, it would be normal to expect the Battery Health to be at about 98% at the middle of September. The fact that it is 99% at this time indicates very good, above average battery performance.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 14, 2022 10:52 AM in response to Amawah

Battery Health declines an average of about 1% a month. That's an average, however. Some months it may not drop at all or it may go 2-3 months without dropping, then drop 2-3% within a week or two.

If you purchased the phone in mid-July, it would be normal to expect the Battery Health to be at about 98% at the middle of September. The fact that it is 99% at this time indicates very good, above average battery performance.

Sep 16, 2022 2:23 AM in response to Bob Timmons

Thanks for your valued information ! 🙃

Could you guide me about battery replacement for my iPhone 13 Pro ? In case after a year or a year & a half, I want a battery replacement, whom am I supposed to visit to get it officially replaced in Pakistan? They don’t got any authorized dealers here as much as I know .

Battery Health

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.