Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apps order under Cellular in Settings

iOS- Is there a way to sort the apps under the cellular setting alphabetically? This question was posed 6/9/19. I have no idea why it is sorted the way it is. Makes no sense. Am I one of the few that likes to keep the cellular function turned off the apps when not in use ?

iPad Pro, iPadOS 15

Posted on Sep 14, 2022 11:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2022 11:18 AM

No, there is no way to change that sort order. However, if you go to the top level of Settings and scroll down, you can see your apps listed in alphabetical order. Tap on them and you can turn cellular on or off from there.

I suspect that, for people who have unlimited cellular data, turning it on or off for individual apps is not a priority.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 14, 2022 11:18 AM in response to B Noble

No, there is no way to change that sort order. However, if you go to the top level of Settings and scroll down, you can see your apps listed in alphabetical order. Tap on them and you can turn cellular on or off from there.

I suspect that, for people who have unlimited cellular data, turning it on or off for individual apps is not a priority.

Apps order under Cellular in Settings

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.