Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Has the Iphone 14 ProMax been delayed

Has the Iphone 14 Pro Max been delayed?

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Sep 14, 2022 11:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2022 10:36 AM

Mikit8 wrote:

Some stores do in fact have them in stock. I just verified this. Apple Store in Leawood KS has them. Not every store but there are stores that do.
https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/8153d5e1-2624-464b-b020-45e57f4424a8

Then if your phone has not shipped, get in your car, drive over there buy the phone and cancel your online order.

71 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 10, 2022 10:36 AM in response to Mikit8

Mikit8 wrote:

Some stores do in fact have them in stock. I just verified this. Apple Store in Leawood KS has them. Not every store but there are stores that do.
https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/8153d5e1-2624-464b-b020-45e57f4424a8

Then if your phone has not shipped, get in your car, drive over there buy the phone and cancel your online order.

Oct 19, 2022 1:28 PM in response to dannywng

Apple provides a convenient way to check the status of your order. If you sat there expecting a special email, that's just not what Apple does.

You can however, provide feedback to Apple here --> Product Feedback - Apple

When I have an online order with Apple, I check the status often. You can too. You can check from a Website. You can open the Apple Store App on your iPhone and check inside there.

Sep 14, 2022 12:02 PM in response to Fortega123

iPhone 14 Pro Max preorders opened on Friday, September 9th, with the official launch date of September 16th. Millions of people preordered on the 9th and many, myself included will receive their new iPhone 14 Pro Max on the 16th. If you try to order one today, you'll see a delivery range of from October 16th - 29th. And as more and more people order one, the delivery date can and likely will push further out.

But to answer your question, the launch is going to happen as scheduled and the phone has not be delayed, unless of course you didn't order one and you were hoping you get ahead of those who did order one, which isn't very likely.

Sep 16, 2022 12:52 AM in response to Fortega123

I pre-ordered two models on the 9th and in this order:

iphone 14 Pro Max 256G space black (checked out by 811am EST) and was quoted a 9/16 delivery date.

iphone 14 Pro 256G deep purple (checked out by 830am) and was quoted a 9/23 delivery date.

Within 2 days I was notified by UPS that an iPhone delivery was on the way. I assumed it was the 14 Pro Max? Nope! It’s the 14 Pro. The Pro Max was pushed to 9/26-9/28 expected delivery… First time ever I’m seeing this delay after Apple originally promised release date delivery. This includes no delay during peak COVID times when I pre-ordered iPhone 12 Pro Max.

Sep 21, 2022 2:01 AM in response to Fortega123

I place my orders on 9.9.22 @ 8:15 am. I placed an order for 2 phones: A14PM 256GB Silver and 512GB Space Black.  This order was completed through my carrier Xfinity Mobile. After an hour I received an email that they need verification, meaning I had to send a copy of my drivers license front and back. Ok I did that and both orders were cancelled. Ok so I called and placed my orders again being that that those two orders were cancelled. I received 2 emails later requiring verification. I did the same thing and both orders were cancelled again. So I called and placed the orders again and this time, one order was confirmed and that was for the 256GB. But the 512GB had to be reordered again. So.......this time I called the verification dept and the agent stated on the phone that he would stay on the phone with me this time and advised that there was a glitch in the verification dept WHICH IS NOT MY FAULT! Well, that did not work either and he advised me to go to the closest Xfinity Mobile store. I went there and placed my 4th order for the 512GB. I received a 9/30 confirmation. Now I am being told 10/28/22…….. 

Oct 8, 2022 10:36 PM in response to Fortega123

Something is going on… I preordered my iPhone 14 pro max 512gb literally the second we were able to then received the tracking info tracked it and it was supposed to be delivered and said “out for delivery” on the UPS app then never showed up I went back and forth with Apple and UPS for a few days to find out somehow it got stuck in Kentucky even though the UPS app said it was on its way to my house. Well they decide to mark that one as not received and order me a replacement and the EXACT same thing happened to this replacement! I got to the UPS store and they tracked it and sure enough show where the last time it was physically scanned was in Kentucky… not sure wether someone is stealing these phone or if something shady is going on with UPS or Apple. I really can’t get a straight answer out of either one they both blame it one each other…

Oct 12, 2022 2:40 PM in response to Fortega123

I think that somewhere something got messed up. I pre-ordered Two 14 pro max 128gb in the deep purple on Sept. 10th, my ship date is not even until October 28th. Which fine, I get they probably had a lot of orders. My sister though ordered her 14 pro max 128gb in the deep purple (the same exact phone) on Sept. 26th and got hers today. Both my order and my sister's were through AT&T. So clearly something was missed because why have a pre-order option if the companies aren't even going to send the people who pre-ordered their devices first?… Pretty irritated about the situation right now...

Oct 13, 2022 10:15 PM in response to Fortega123

Same down under, firstly my preorder just didn't happen so I purchased a 14 Pro Max online from a seller with a delivery date around the end of September when that rolled around the date was pushed back to the 7/10/22 now it's pushed back to the 28/10/22 unbelievable.!.!.

It seems to be only effecting people who want to purchase one outright as I know people who ordered late and have had them delivered via their chosen Telco . That's down here in Melbourne Australia anyway

Oct 17, 2022 6:44 PM in response to LAVDF

Tac? If you used a credit card they will do a test charge (usually a token amount) and you aren't charged until it is shipped. If you use a debit card it is different, they put a hold on the card in some amount until it ships and they bill the card. Apple does not have your money during this period, your bank does.

The iPhone 14 Pro Max version was by far the best seller of all the 14 series. The 512 was the most popular size and Deep Purple the color. So if you ordered an iPhone 14 Pro Max in Deep Purple with 512GB delays were likely. COVID is still going on in China disrupting manufacturing there and there are still shortages of just about everything. Apple has no control over that.

Oct 19, 2022 1:43 PM in response to dannywng

"Common courtesy?" I don't think anyone was preventing you from checking the status of your order? I'm not sure what the point of expressing your dissatisfaction on this with just other users on this user to user only forum? No one from Apple is here. We have nothing to do with the order system. Hence why I provided a link if you want to let Apple know your thoughts.

Has the Iphone 14 ProMax been delayed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.