You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I buy an unlocked iPhone 14 with monthly installments?

if I want to pre-order the new iPhone 14 pro online and do the monthly instalments, do I have to choose one of the phone plan carriers suggested to order it or am I able to buy the phone and switch over my sim card that has my existing phone plan?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XR

Posted on Sep 14, 2022 3:46 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2022 3:55 PM

If you are asking about purchasing the new phone in the U.S., you need to understand that the phone will not have a SIM card slot. So, you won't be able to switch the old SIM card over to the new phone.

Make sure that you will be using a carrier in the U.S. that supports what is known as eSIM.

Find wireless carriers and worldwide service providers that offer eSIM service - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 14, 2022 3:55 PM in response to Maddy2322

If you are asking about purchasing the new phone in the U.S., you need to understand that the phone will not have a SIM card slot. So, you won't be able to switch the old SIM card over to the new phone.

Make sure that you will be using a carrier in the U.S. that supports what is known as eSIM.

Find wireless carriers and worldwide service providers that offer eSIM service - Apple Support

Sep 14, 2022 3:51 PM in response to Maddy2322

you cannot switch to a SIM card since it has no SIM card slot. You should be able to choose an unlocked device and when it arrived attach your carrier to the eSIM if your carrier supports eSIM - Find wireless carriers and worldwide service providers that offer eSIM service - Apple Support

If you cannot buy the unlocked version with installments then you might be able to call Goldman Sachs at 1.877.255.5923 and convert the one time payment into installments.

Can I buy an unlocked iPhone 14 with monthly installments?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.