Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My lost/stolen iPhone was removed from iCloud and not erase it.

Someone was stolen my iPhone last month. I put it on lost mode and erase pending. Later , i don’t know why they know my passcode to access pictures on iPhone. I called apple support and asking about this and he said it is safe to remove this device from find my phone app so they no longer access my information on my iPhone. But now some people told me that thief can get all information if not completely erased. What can I do now,please let me know.

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Sep 14, 2022 8:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2022 8:23 PM

thanhhuong113 Said:

"My lost/stolen iPhone was removed from iCloud and not erase it.: [...]Someone was stolen my iPhone last month. [...] Someone was stolen my iPhone last month. I put it on lost mode and erase pending. Later , i don’t know why they know my passcode to access pictures on iPhone."

-------

About Scams:

What makes you say they got into your iPhone? Do you have Two-Factor Authentication enabled? If not, then that would be a direct reason as to how they could get in. I'd assume this person knows your contact information and is texting you to scam you. You've had this removed your you account. So, no worries there. What you should do is secure your account info...

Secure your Info:

Being of high concern, (A)verify your devices, and (B)secure your account. Open a new eMail addressee d use that for your Apple ID.

1. Verify your Devices:

Verify that all devices are logged in to your account, by using this link: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

then...

2. Modify your Credentials:

Having been stollen, someone lily has your credentials. So, by all means, modifying them.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 14, 2022 8:23 PM in response to thanhhuong113

thanhhuong113 Said:

"My lost/stolen iPhone was removed from iCloud and not erase it.: [...]Someone was stolen my iPhone last month. [...] Someone was stolen my iPhone last month. I put it on lost mode and erase pending. Later , i don’t know why they know my passcode to access pictures on iPhone."

-------

About Scams:

What makes you say they got into your iPhone? Do you have Two-Factor Authentication enabled? If not, then that would be a direct reason as to how they could get in. I'd assume this person knows your contact information and is texting you to scam you. You've had this removed your you account. So, no worries there. What you should do is secure your account info...

Secure your Info:

Being of high concern, (A)verify your devices, and (B)secure your account. Open a new eMail addressee d use that for your Apple ID.

1. Verify your Devices:

Verify that all devices are logged in to your account, by using this link: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

then...

2. Modify your Credentials:

Having been stollen, someone lily has your credentials. So, by all means, modifying them.

My lost/stolen iPhone was removed from iCloud and not erase it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.