Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If I lost my left air pod what should I do

If I lost my left airpod what should I do ??

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 14, 2022 9:10 PM

2 replies

Sep 14, 2022 9:23 PM in response to Jonsnow1997

Jonsnow1997 Said:

"If I lost my left airpod what should I do ??"

-------

Locating Lost AirPods:

AirPods Location:

AirPods do not have their own IP Address. So, what is shown is the last location seen of the item while they were synced to it. With that being so, they might be where you are, if still synced with the device.

So, what to do...

A. Backtrack your Locations:

Do it the olde fashioned way and backtrack your locations. For instance, if you were at a retail store, then stop in, asking the store manger if it was placed aside.

B. Lost-&-Found:

Check with the Lost & Found department of the facility you were in, seeing if it has been handed over.

C. Contact Local Authorities:

See if the community police, or local security guards at the front door, can across it.

D. Use Craigslist:

Put a post on Craigslist, seeing if they have been found.

E. Go Here: How to Find your Lost AirPods, AirPods Pro, or AirPods Max - Apple Support

If I lost my left air pod what should I do

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.