Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My photos is not showing on icloud

So yesterday i restart my phone because the new update ios 16

But when i set my information and my iCloud id , the photos didn't come back , For the record, I bought an extra space in icloud for the photos , so please anyone help me because i have important photos but its not show on the icloud

iPhone 11

Posted on Sep 14, 2022 11:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 15, 2022 12:09 AM

I click on the ( erase all content and settings ) because after I did the update, my phone hangs a lot when I write or speak, so I erased everything and I did not enable photos in iCloud and also only see some photos , i was having 800 photos , but now i have just 200 photos and im sure that my icloud is working very well

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 15, 2022 12:09 AM in response to Iafeef

I click on the ( erase all content and settings ) because after I did the update, my phone hangs a lot when I write or speak, so I erased everything and I did not enable photos in iCloud and also only see some photos , i was having 800 photos , but now i have just 200 photos and im sure that my icloud is working very well

My photos is not showing on icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.