Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purchase receipt

Hi there. I purchased a free subscription to the app Evony: The King Returns in 2020 and now need to show the developers a full receipt in order to restore the game.

min my purchases history I can find the original purchase but it’s not a full receipt. How do I go about getting the full receipt that would normally be mailed to you on purchasing. I must have already deleted the original mail

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 15, 2022 6:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 15, 2022 12:58 PM

Guven,

They aren't making it easy, are they. Anyway...

When you find it in Purchase History, click on the Order ID. That should give you an expanded view like the one below. The "Resend" link is on the left, under the "Billed To" information. Click it to request the emailed receipt.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 15, 2022 12:58 PM in response to guven161

Guven,

They aren't making it easy, are they. Anyway...

When you find it in Purchase History, click on the Order ID. That should give you an expanded view like the one below. The "Resend" link is on the left, under the "Billed To" information. Click it to request the emailed receipt.

Sep 15, 2022 10:48 AM in response to ed2345

Ed2345 thank you for your kind assistance however I’m not finding the ‘Billed To’ button at all. What I’m seeing is the same info I see on my iPhone. Yes, I deemed the info I see to be sufficient to satisfy customer support as it shows the required ID but they have rejected it providing a url link to what they want the document to look like which is the emailed receipt.

to be clear, on my Mac, the route I am following to locate my purchase is through ITunes , then Store, then Purchase History, see all and I locate the purchase in April 2020. There are no additional options to click Billed to

Purchase receipt

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.