Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Artist Icons: Any Way For Apple To Allow Users To Change Artist Photos?

I'm a long-time iTunes user, and I use it to organize an extensive music library and stream music to my stereo via Apple TV. But is there any way to get Apple to be responsive to customer dismay about not being able to personalize the Artist icons? We used to have this feature, but for years the program pulls the icon from a page submitted by the artist to the Apple store. Most of these are missing, or wrong, including artists you'd think must have an approved picture in the Apple store; and when a picture does show up, it's often useless (i.e. a distant black & white band photo that doesn't help when scrolling through artists). As a result, the display (both on my PC and my Apple TV) is awful, a wall of generic microphones (see below). Isn't there some way for the company to fix the user experience here?

Apple TV (4th generation)

Posted on Sep 15, 2022 7:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 15, 2022 7:45 AM

You can let Apple know what you'd like to see here:

Product Feedback - Apple

1 reply

iTunes Artist Icons: Any Way For Apple To Allow Users To Change Artist Photos?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.