Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Crazy 8 game on iMessage cannot connect, every time i try it cannot connect! I have tried to reinstall but still don’t

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 15, 2022 10:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2022 12:08 PM

Hello Kate0612,

Thanks for choosing the Apple Support Communities. if an app is not connecting, or not working on your iPhone, we have a few different steps we can take to troubleshoot, and resolve the issue.

To start, try closing the Messages app, then reopening.

If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open - Apple Support

"1.Close and reopen the app

Force the app to close. Then open the app to see if it works as expected.

2.Restart your device

Restart your iPhone or restart your iPad. Then open the app to see if it works as expected.

3.Check for updates

To see if updates are available for the app, open the App Store, tap your profile icon, then scroll down to see if updates are available. If updates aren't available for the app, update the software on your iPhone or iPad.

4.Delete the app, then redownload it

Delete the app. When you do this, you might lose data that was stored in the app. Then redownload the app. Then check to see if the problem with the app is fixed."

Also it would be a good idea to see if there are any updates for Game Pigeon.

How to manually update apps on your Apple device - Apple Support

If those steps don't help, have you tested this on Wi-Fi as well as cellular data to ensure it isn't a connection issue?

We hope this helps.

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 19, 2022 12:08 PM in response to Kate0612

Hello Kate0612,

Thanks for choosing the Apple Support Communities. if an app is not connecting, or not working on your iPhone, we have a few different steps we can take to troubleshoot, and resolve the issue.

To start, try closing the Messages app, then reopening.

If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open - Apple Support

"1.Close and reopen the app

Force the app to close. Then open the app to see if it works as expected.

2.Restart your device

Restart your iPhone or restart your iPad. Then open the app to see if it works as expected.

3.Check for updates

To see if updates are available for the app, open the App Store, tap your profile icon, then scroll down to see if updates are available. If updates aren't available for the app, update the software on your iPhone or iPad.

4.Delete the app, then redownload it

Delete the app. When you do this, you might lose data that was stored in the app. Then redownload the app. Then check to see if the problem with the app is fixed."

Also it would be a good idea to see if there are any updates for Game Pigeon.

How to manually update apps on your Apple device - Apple Support

If those steps don't help, have you tested this on Wi-Fi as well as cellular data to ensure it isn't a connection issue?

We hope this helps.

Cheers!

My Crazy 8 game on iMessage cannot connect, every time i try it cannot connect! I have tried to reinstall but still don’t

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.