Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

add to wallet not working on iPhone 13

Add to wallet not working. How do I fix?

iPhone 13 Mini

Posted on Sep 15, 2022 4:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 16, 2022 4:07 AM

You weren’t specific so I assumed you wanted to add a payment card, sorry.

Have you added this parking pass from this particular vendor successfully in the past? It could be an invalid link or a problem on the vendor’s end. I just had an issue adding admission tickets and a parking pass with a vendor because I had to drill down so deep on the website before I could find the option to do so.

Maybe something in here here will help.

Add, use, and share boarding passes, tickets, and other passes in Apple Wallet - Apple Support

If nothing in there helps, post back with more details.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 16, 2022 4:07 AM in response to DukeBillie

You weren’t specific so I assumed you wanted to add a payment card, sorry.

Have you added this parking pass from this particular vendor successfully in the past? It could be an invalid link or a problem on the vendor’s end. I just had an issue adding admission tickets and a parking pass with a vendor because I had to drill down so deep on the website before I could find the option to do so.

Maybe something in here here will help.

Add, use, and share boarding passes, tickets, and other passes in Apple Wallet - Apple Support

If nothing in there helps, post back with more details.

add to wallet not working on iPhone 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.