Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Locate My Participation Threads in Apple's Support Communities

I do I find the threads that I've authored?

When I click the My Subscription link, it indicated "There is no recent content available." I'm not sure how Apple defines "recent", it's been 6-8 months since my last post so I guess it's understandable nothing is listed under this tab/section.

I then select the Participation tab and it indicates: 4 Participation in Threads. That count (4) seems correct. I assumed my threads would be listed in this section, but it's not the case. Other than telling me how many thread I participated in, it's very not helpful. It would be nice if my threads where listed here so I could easily refer back to a given thread/question. All my threads/questions have been in the Apple Numbers Community.

I tried using the Search > Filter > Author > username (to limit only threads based on my username). But I received "There is no recent content available." message. Again, I guess key here is recent.

I then used Search > Search communities and people > entered my username (no filters applied). There were 600 results, I went through each of the 600 threads, but there was only one thread that I authored listed in the search, and it's not the one I needs.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I'm looking for help/suggestions on how I can find my 4 threads/questions that I've asked?

Thank you

Posted on Sep 16, 2022 7:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 16, 2022 7:59 AM

The search mechanism is not all that reliable here, you get a better result using google (include your user name). I rarely use it here - if at all. And the results always seem to be 600. As for recent: guessing it to be around 2 - 3 months.

1 reply

Locate My Participation Threads in Apple's Support Communities

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.