Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen Mirroring

I have been working to address what seems to be a problem with being able to screen mirror. When I try to use it. All I see is the spinning wheel and no device comes up. iOS 15

and when I try to use screen capture, I get a dialogue that says Can’t use screen capture if mirroring or airdrop is being used. But airdrop is set to off. I have tried every tutorial possible for what seems like forever. I give up. Please help!!!

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 16, 2022 10:26 AM

1 reply

Sep 20, 2022 10:41 AM in response to BuzzMack

Hi BuzzMack,

We'd like to help you find the best resolution path for issues with screen mirroring. We would recommend starting with troubleshooting found in If screen mirroring or streaming isn't working on your AirPlay-compatible device - Apple Support. With the steps here, you can also make sure you have the Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points - Apple Support. If you continue to have issues, you'll want to reach out to Apple Support

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Screen Mirroring

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.