Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Blur screen at the left top side

Hi there ,

I have a problem with my phone , i got a blur screen on the top left side , It's avoiding me to read the letters and i had to restart my phone to let it remove. so what is happing with my phone ! I have attached a screenshot with a blur screen .

kind regards .

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 16, 2022 3:15 PM

1 reply

Sep 20, 2022 12:26 PM in response to sola162

Thanks for reaching out, sola162.

It sounds like you're noticing some unusual behavior with your screen. We can help.

From your screenshot, it looks like you have Low Power Mode enabled, which might be related to the behavior. Among others, Low Power Mode reduces or affects these display features:

• Display brightness
  • Display refresh rate (limited up to 60 Hz) on iPhone and iPad models with ProMotion display2
  • Some visual effects

It is possible that turning off Low Power Mode could help. You can turn Low Power Mode on or off, go to Settings > Battery, and check out this article to learn more about what happens when you Use Low Power Mode to save battery life on your iPhone or iPad.

Hope that helps.

Take care.

Blur screen at the left top side

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.