Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS 16 world clock widget on lock screen

Just updated to IOS 16 on my iPhone XR yesterday, however when i setup the new world clock widget on my Lock Screen, the city time zone selections are not matching with what I have setup in my click app.

seems like it’s set default to CUP, TOK, SYD, will this bug be fixed? Or am I missing the toggle to switch?

iPhone XR

Posted on Sep 16, 2022 7:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2022 5:15 AM

Someone posted this on another site. It worked for me. "From the Lock Screen, long press on the screen and choose customize. Tap on the World Clock widget and it'll bring up the "Add Widgets" tray. Tap on the World Clock again (the one on the lock screen, not the one in the tray that just came up) and it'll bring up a new window. Tap the cities to change which city is shown, use the hamburger buttons on the right side to rearrange."

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 19, 2022 5:15 AM in response to Sarah Cheung

Someone posted this on another site. It worked for me. "From the Lock Screen, long press on the screen and choose customize. Tap on the World Clock widget and it'll bring up the "Add Widgets" tray. Tap on the World Clock again (the one on the lock screen, not the one in the tray that just came up) and it'll bring up a new window. Tap the cities to change which city is shown, use the hamburger buttons on the right side to rearrange."

IOS 16 world clock widget on lock screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.