Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to remove an old broken iphone from my account

I need to remove an old broken unused iPhone from my account, all the answers i searched were using "find my iPhone" but when the phone battery is dead the find my phone doesn't work! the same with my laptop, it's broken with a dead battery. How do I remove these devices? Thank you

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 16, 2022 10:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 16, 2022 11:47 PM

See Remove a device from the list in Apple's support document Check your Apple ID device list to see where you're signed in - Apple Support

The document shows the steps on removing a device from your account using an iPhone, a Mac and by signing in to your account at icloud.com

All three methods require you to identify the device to be removed, review the deletion, and confirming the permanent deletion.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 16, 2022 11:47 PM in response to adma

See Remove a device from the list in Apple's support document Check your Apple ID device list to see where you're signed in - Apple Support

The document shows the steps on removing a device from your account using an iPhone, a Mac and by signing in to your account at icloud.com

All three methods require you to identify the device to be removed, review the deletion, and confirming the permanent deletion.

How to remove an old broken iphone from my account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.