Related Article: Apple security releases

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i can’t update my iphone 11

My iphone is not letting me update

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 17, 2022 7:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 17, 2022 7:09 AM

Why not? What happens when you try? How long has it been since you last updated your phone? If a long time ago, you may need to update using your computer with iTunes (Windows) or Finder (Mac Catalina or higher). And if you you've been using Beta, you need to remove the beta profile from your phone.

See this for some reasons why phones may not update: Updating iOS: common issues and solutions - Apple Community

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 17, 2022 7:09 AM in response to sydney2759_

Why not? What happens when you try? How long has it been since you last updated your phone? If a long time ago, you may need to update using your computer with iTunes (Windows) or Finder (Mac Catalina or higher). And if you you've been using Beta, you need to remove the beta profile from your phone.

See this for some reasons why phones may not update: Updating iOS: common issues and solutions - Apple Community

i can’t update my iphone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.