Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Green screen

Hi just recently bought Iphone 13 pro max and it will be 1 month by tomorrow, everything was all good and simply the best. However just now like 2-3min ago I have this somewhat moss green screen. I tried to power cycle it but it gave off a siren like sound. This is what my screen looks like right now

Posted on Sep 17, 2022 7:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 17, 2022 7:15 AM

The siren sound was emergency SOS, because you held a volume and power button too long.

Try a Forced Restart, which doesn't require touching the screen at all:

• Quickly press and release the volume up button
  • Then immediately press and quickly the volume down button
  • Then immediately press and KEEP HOLDING the side power button (keep holding and holding ever if you see the swipe to power off slider and keep holding until the screen goes black and keep holding until the Apple Logo appears - THEN LET GO

Hopefully, your phone will restart and normal operation resume, but if it does not, you'll need to take to the Genius Bar at your your Apple Store for evaluation and options.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 17, 2022 7:15 AM in response to amytiel

The siren sound was emergency SOS, because you held a volume and power button too long.

Try a Forced Restart, which doesn't require touching the screen at all:

• Quickly press and release the volume up button
  • Then immediately press and quickly the volume down button
  • Then immediately press and KEEP HOLDING the side power button (keep holding and holding ever if you see the swipe to power off slider and keep holding until the screen goes black and keep holding until the Apple Logo appears - THEN LET GO

Hopefully, your phone will restart and normal operation resume, but if it does not, you'll need to take to the Genius Bar at your your Apple Store for evaluation and options.

Green screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.