Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I see my photos in iCloud

How do I see my photos on iCloud?

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 17, 2022 7:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 17, 2022 7:33 AM

You can see the photos in the photos app in iCloud.com using a web browser on a computer or an iPad. You have to sign into iCloud.com with your Apple ID in order to gain access to iCloud.

You can also see your photos in the photos app on your iPhone assuming that you are using iCloud Photos. If you are not using ICloud photos, you can’t see any photos in iCloud because they are only being stored locally on your device and not iniCloud.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 17, 2022 7:33 AM in response to CandyandTosha

You can see the photos in the photos app in iCloud.com using a web browser on a computer or an iPad. You have to sign into iCloud.com with your Apple ID in order to gain access to iCloud.

You can also see your photos in the photos app on your iPhone assuming that you are using iCloud Photos. If you are not using ICloud photos, you can’t see any photos in iCloud because they are only being stored locally on your device and not iniCloud.

How do I see my photos in iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.