You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Last call two contacts

Hi,

I just updated to iOS 16 and there is an issue. When I call a specific contact in last calls appear as I called then specific contact and another one with no connection to first one.

thanks

iPhone XR, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 17, 2022 8:45 AM

3 replies

Sep 21, 2022 6:30 AM in response to stan_mh

Greetings stan_mh,

There are a few steps that we can take to help you with this issue!

First we want to ensure that the date and time on the iPhone is correct:

1. Go to Settings  > General > Date & Time.
2. Turn on any of the following:
Set Automatically: iPhone gets the correct time over the network and updates it for the time zone you’re in. Some networks don’t support network time, so in some countries or regions, iPhone may not be able to automatically determine the local time.

Next, if you are connected to Wi-Fi at home, please restart your modem and router then test to see if the issue persist.

Lastly, check the iPhone for the following:

- Settings > Safari > Content Blockers.
    - Settings > General > VPN (even if it says Not Connected).
    - Settings > General > Profile for any profiles that might affect connectivity.
         • If Profile is not present, no profiles are currently installed.
         • If profiles are installed, refer the customer to whomever requested they install the profile before removing it.
    - Any VPN or security apps
-If any of these are installed, temporarily delete (not just disable) them.

Hope that helps!

Last call two contacts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.