Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wanna ask about iPhone 14 pro max price.

I want to get price of iPhone 14 pro max 128gb I saw on website that is 1099$ in United State. Is this exact price for buy or is there any other tax or GST or any kind of additional payment, because if I add postal code they charge extra amount that is some kind of 13% or 11%.

I'm here to just confirm that what kind of payment that is and if I buy from Apple outlet then we have to pay that 13% as well or not, or we can just buy in1099$ from outlet.

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Sep 17, 2022 9:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 17, 2022 9:49 AM

I don't know where you live or anything.. but I can tell you for certain that there would be tax on that $1099. The tax percentage should be based on where you live. For me it's more like 7.5-8% range.

I don't know what this 'Apple outlet' is, but if it's not Apple's website, then you should contact them to inquire about any extra fees/costs you are seeing.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 17, 2022 9:49 AM in response to Sana8695

I don't know where you live or anything.. but I can tell you for certain that there would be tax on that $1099. The tax percentage should be based on where you live. For me it's more like 7.5-8% range.

I don't know what this 'Apple outlet' is, but if it's not Apple's website, then you should contact them to inquire about any extra fees/costs you are seeing.

Wanna ask about iPhone 14 pro max price.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.