Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple watch dock favorites not showing

No matter what I do, the Apple watch is not showing favorites set up in the watch app on iPhone.

It always shows recents.

I have hard reset both the iPhone and Watch. I have unpaired and repaired them. I have turned them off and on again as well. I have removed all favorites in the watch app on iPhone, restarted both devices then tried to add them back one by one.

The side button on the watch always shows recents and not favorites. What is the reason for this?

Posted on Sep 17, 2022 9:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 17, 2022 11:24 AM

Open Open the Settings app  on your Apple Watch, tap Dock, and choose Favorites.

Or open the Watch app > My Watch, tap Dock > Favorites.

Of course, make sure you also marked apps as favorites.

Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone > My Watch,> Dock. To select Favorites, tap Edit and then add/remove/reorder your list of up to 10 favorite apps.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 17, 2022 11:24 AM in response to Gold333

Open Open the Settings app  on your Apple Watch, tap Dock, and choose Favorites.

Or open the Watch app > My Watch, tap Dock > Favorites.

Of course, make sure you also marked apps as favorites.

Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone > My Watch,> Dock. To select Favorites, tap Edit and then add/remove/reorder your list of up to 10 favorite apps.

Apple watch dock favorites not showing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.