Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 14 Series

When will be the release of the iphone 14 series line up in the Philippines 🇵🇭?

Posted on Sep 17, 2022 10:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 17, 2022 10:26 PM

Thelozanothing Said:

"Iphone 14 Series: When will be the release of the iphone 14 series line up in the Philippines"

-------

It is currently available for order: Buy iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max - Apple (PH)

3 replies

Sep 17, 2022 11:11 PM in response to Thelozanothing

Thelozanothing Said:

"Iphone 14 Series: I wouldn’t ask here if it’s already available in the apple store philippines. Currently, the delivery isn’t available. That’s why i am asking WHEN WILL BE AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE IN PH"

-------

Supply and Demand is the Culprit:

No one here would know when it would likely be delivered. Having ordered my iPhone 13 Pro Max late last year, it took me 6 weeks to get it. It may take the same amount of time. So, you'll just have to wait it out.

Iphone 14 Series

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.