Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone disable

Hello, i have very old iphone 5s. I forgot passcode and I restored it on itunes but now when started want icloud i forgot it when a made icloud i was 15 years old haha how i can fix it thank you

Posted on Sep 18, 2022 10:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2022 10:44 AM

Apple ID

If you can't unlock your Apple ID

If you use security questions with your Apple ID, or if you don't have access to a trusted device or phone number, go to iforgot.apple.com. Then you can unlock your account with your existing password or reset your password.

If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 18, 2022 10:44 AM in response to goran81

Apple ID

If you can't unlock your Apple ID

If you use security questions with your Apple ID, or if you don't have access to a trusted device or phone number, go to iforgot.apple.com. Then you can unlock your account with your existing password or reset your password.

If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support

Sep 18, 2022 10:45 AM in response to goran81

Probably you are referring to Activation Lock.

If you are the owner or the owner has shared all information with you then to open Activation Lock:- If it is Activation locked, read here --> Turn off Activation Lock - Apple Support Activation Lock for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Learn how to remove a device from a previous owner's account.

If you are not the owner and do not have the Apple ID and Password then there is no way that you can get into this iPhone unless the original owner shares the Apple ID and password with you. If you are lucky you can get into this iPhone if they (owner) accidentally remove the device from their Apple ID.

Sep 18, 2022 1:27 PM in response to goran81

There is no SIM card in the iPhone, insert a SIM card, or look for / visit a carrier, take a subscription, postpaid or prepaid card.

Checks whether the SIM card is suitable for your iPhone.

Then see -> If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad

If you see No Service, Searching, or SOS on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

See this Apple article: How to unlock your iPhone for use with a different carrier

How to unlock your iPhone for use with a different carrier - Apple Support

Charge the battery > 70%.

You can contact Apple support for help, -> Get Support (apple.com)

You have to show proof of ownership of your product, provide all documentation showing your purchase of the device.

If you do not have additional proof of ownership, contact the reseller. They may be able to provide the original purchase document.

Once Apple receive your proof of ownership, Apple will further review your request and provide an update.

Iphone disable

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.