Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

WHY BREAK "SELECT ALL" FUNCTION IN APPLE CALENDAR?

We need the “select all” function to be returned to Apple Calendar. It exists everywhere else throughout the Mac, but Calendar got rid of it years ago and that doesn’t make any sense. Please give it back. When I go to move a batch of events under the “Day” view, I should be able to hit “command+a” to select all those events and then manipulate them (copy, cut, change which calendar they’re assigned to, etc.). I used to be able to do that, please fix this.

I used to be able to select a range of events from a certain time of day too, selecting the first event and then holding the shift button I could select a later event and it would select that whole range to then work with.

If you need examples of why this would be important, just think about people who have multiple job appointments in a given day, they get sick or the weather doesn't work to perform whatever job, so they have to move that entire day's appointments to another day. Why would anyone want to grab each individual appointment to move it, especially if it's a large batch of appointments? Selecting ALL appointments on that day and moving them or editing them in some other way just makes sense, and used to be something we could do.

MacBook, macOS 12.4

Posted on Sep 18, 2022 11:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2022 12:00 PM

Product Feedback - Apple

Similar questions

1 reply

WHY BREAK "SELECT ALL" FUNCTION IN APPLE CALENDAR?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.