Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recover password for outlook for Mac

MacBook Air 2022; since Monterey update 12.6 my password for outlook for Mac has disappeared and my email will not sync. it works on iPad, and I can read outlook in Mail

MacBook Air Apple Silicon

Posted on Sep 18, 2022 3:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2022 11:46 PM

Yes of course - and I have an issue with Keychain too - since the update it has repeatedly crashed. The password in the Keychain admits me to a different version of Outlook, one shared with others and not my installed Outlook for Mac. The other I do not use except to pay my annual subscription to Office 365

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 18, 2022 11:46 PM in response to steve626

Yes of course - and I have an issue with Keychain too - since the update it has repeatedly crashed. The password in the Keychain admits me to a different version of Outlook, one shared with others and not my installed Outlook for Mac. The other I do not use except to pay my annual subscription to Office 365

Recover password for outlook for Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.