Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have not received Apple AirPods with my MacBook Pro M1 that I recently purchased with student offer.

Hello Sir/Ma'am, I recently purchased MacBook Pro M1. (On 7th August 2022). I purchased it with Back to School offer which was validated at the store. I was not aware that Apple is also providing free AirPods with MacBooks and hence left the store without acquiring them. Can you please let me know how I can acquire them?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.6

Posted on Sep 18, 2022 10:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2022 11:02 PM

AFAIK, Apple's 2022 Educational Pricing and Student Discount program does not include AirPods, but an Apple Gift Card instead. You would also have to be enrolled in a U.S. based university or college to be eligible.

Ref: Education Pricing and Student Discounts - Education - Apple

Alternatively, you can contact the Apple Store that you purchased the notebook at and ask them.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 18, 2022 11:02 PM in response to PratikVora

AFAIK, Apple's 2022 Educational Pricing and Student Discount program does not include AirPods, but an Apple Gift Card instead. You would also have to be enrolled in a U.S. based university or college to be eligible.

Ref: Education Pricing and Student Discounts - Education - Apple

Alternatively, you can contact the Apple Store that you purchased the notebook at and ask them.

I have not received Apple AirPods with my MacBook Pro M1 that I recently purchased with student offer.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.