Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone 14 pro is in accessibility mode voice over I cannot enter the passcode in voiceover as I tap the number and nothing happens, tried to tap once and then double tap number, no g

My new iphone 14 pro is in accessibility mode (voice over), turned off phone, on restart asks for passcode, can't type in the passcode in voiceover, tried tapping number once and then double tapping it, doesn't work. How do I enter the passcode in accessibility voice over mode?

Posted on Sep 19, 2022 4:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2022 5:55 PM

It won't let you speak the passcode--I finally figured out that if you hold down the number you want to enter and tap another number, it will enter the number you're holding down. That allowed me to enter the passcode and from there I opened settings (though it was difficult to scroll) and got to accessibility where I could turn off the voice over option. I'm staying away from accessibility!!

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 20, 2022 5:55 PM in response to askbarnabas

It won't let you speak the passcode--I finally figured out that if you hold down the number you want to enter and tap another number, it will enter the number you're holding down. That allowed me to enter the passcode and from there I opened settings (though it was difficult to scroll) and got to accessibility where I could turn off the voice over option. I'm staying away from accessibility!!

My iphone 14 pro is in accessibility mode voice over I cannot enter the passcode in voiceover as I tap the number and nothing happens, tried to tap once and then double tap number, no g

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.