Related Article: About Apple USB power adapters

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

so I spend $800 on a product that I can not charge out of the box and need to order a new part all in the name of global warming. Shame on you apple...this is not good business.

Why no charger on my new iPhone. I had a XR and did not fast charge....what gives apple?

iPhone 13

Posted on Sep 19, 2022 5:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2022 8:04 AM

You are not addressing Apple here.

If you wish an Apple employee to see your concern, I invite you to use this feedback link:

Feedback - iPhone - Apple

3 replies

Sep 19, 2022 5:54 AM in response to OldSchoolFool

Apple stopped supplying power supplies in part because there are so many functional ones out there already that no longer have a phone to use them with because the phone died. You can find all kinds of genuine Apple chargers on eBay, Amazon and elsewhere.

Yes, Apple is trying to reduce waste by not creating more of something that already exists for sale, and not creating more landfill waste with an excess of something that already exists in numbers beyond what's needed. They should be thanked for that, not berated.

so I spend $800 on a product that I can not charge out of the box and need to order a new part all in the name of global warming. Shame on you apple...this is not good business.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.