Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Search in reminders in iOS 16.0.1 BROKEN

I have an iPhon14Pro running iOS16.0.1

When I search for keywords that I know exist and can see in future reminders, the search gets no hit. This is a major inconvenience because I use reminders for work and personal items.

A few interesting observations -

1. it appears that recurring reminders do get a hit
  2. reminders that I set up after I upgraded to new iPhone/iOS appear to get a match irrespective of whether they are recurring or one time
  3. everything worked OK for me on my iPhone13Pro. On my iPhone14Pro, my reminders got created as part of restore from iPhone13Pro. Not sure if this search issue affects only those one-time reminders from iPhone13Pro which I restored on iPhone14Pro.

In the absence of search working right, I am forced to go through the full list of reminders manually, to determine if I positively setup a reminder or not! This is taking productivity backwards :(

I really wish this issue gets fixed soon!!

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 19, 2022 7:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2022 2:46 AM

I converted an existing list into a Template and then created a new list from that Template. Seems to work now.

3 replies

Search in reminders in iOS 16.0.1 BROKEN

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.