Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone from one country to another

Hello.

I would like to purchase the iPhone 14 Pro in USA in november and bring it with me to Denmark where I live, but I am wondering if there is anything which could stop me - is it possible to use an American iPhone in Denmark? I’m worried about eSim etc.

Thank you

Posted on Sep 19, 2022 12:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2022 12:19 PM

Check with one of the four carriers in Denmark listed in this article: Find wireless carriers and worldwide service providers that offer eSIM service - Apple Support and see what they say. You will need to return to the USA for hardware service.

2 replies

Sep 19, 2022 12:21 PM in response to ghclasen

There's 4 carriers in Denmark that support the eSim on an iPhone.

Telenor

Telia

Yousee

Find wireless carriers and worldwide service providers that offer eSIM service - Apple Support

Wether they'll want to or be able to activate the iPhone on their service, is entirely up to them. You would need to contact them to find out if they are willing and able to do this with a US iPhone.

Also note, that the warranty will only be valid in the US. so if anything happens and you need warranty service or repair, you will need to physically take the iPhone back to the US for servicer. Apple does not take international shipments for warranty service.

iPhone from one country to another

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.