Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 13 has been hacked they have installed a remote lock!! Can this be removed?

I say they have installed a remote lock, can this be removed? My hacker is also a Apple developer

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 19, 2022 8:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2022 9:00 PM

hacked_aook_approves Said:

"My iPhone 13 has been hacked they have installed a remote lock!! Can this be removed?: I say they have installed a remote lock, can this be removed? My hacker is also a Apple developer"

-------

Contact Apple Support, ASAP:

An Apple Developer should not be doing this (of course). So, contact Apple Support. You'll need to provide some proof of purchase to get back in.

Secure your Info:

If concerned for device access, then (A)verify your devices, and (B)secure your account. Open a new eMail addressee d use that for your Apple ID.

1. Verify your Devices:

Verify that all devices are logged in to your account, by using this link: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

then...

2. Modify your Credentials:

Having been stollen, someone lily has your credentials. So, by all means, modifying them.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 19, 2022 9:00 PM in response to hacked_appl_approves

hacked_aook_approves Said:

"My iPhone 13 has been hacked they have installed a remote lock!! Can this be removed?: I say they have installed a remote lock, can this be removed? My hacker is also a Apple developer"

-------

Contact Apple Support, ASAP:

An Apple Developer should not be doing this (of course). So, contact Apple Support. You'll need to provide some proof of purchase to get back in.

Secure your Info:

If concerned for device access, then (A)verify your devices, and (B)secure your account. Open a new eMail addressee d use that for your Apple ID.

1. Verify your Devices:

Verify that all devices are logged in to your account, by using this link: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

then...

2. Modify your Credentials:

Having been stollen, someone lily has your credentials. So, by all means, modifying them.

My iPhone 13 has been hacked they have installed a remote lock!! Can this be removed?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.