Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 16 Keyboard Lagging

after updating ios from 15.6 to 16.0 keyboard response is slow...any solution or just whait for update?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 20, 2022 3:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 6, 2022 4:38 AM

I have the same issue on iPhone 12 mini iOS 16.0.2. Laggy keyboard in different apps.

i has that issue on numerous iphones before and it always starts with an update to a new major iOS. I wondwr if its their way to make people think their iPhones are getting older so they force them to buy new. Its ridiculous that with all those processor upgrades generation after generation keyboards become laggy as earlt as about 2 years after the purchase.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 6, 2022 4:38 AM in response to abelovski

I have the same issue on iPhone 12 mini iOS 16.0.2. Laggy keyboard in different apps.

i has that issue on numerous iphones before and it always starts with an update to a new major iOS. I wondwr if its their way to make people think their iPhones are getting older so they force them to buy new. Its ridiculous that with all those processor upgrades generation after generation keyboards become laggy as earlt as about 2 years after the purchase.

iOS 16 Keyboard Lagging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.