Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Signing into iTunes store

Why won't the "Sign into iTunes store" prompt, when trying to update apps, accept my Apple ID password? I know it's correct and tried several times but still receive "Verification Failed Your apple ID password is incorrect".

The first time this happened I thought it was me so I went through the 2,005 steps to reset my password. I signed in with it fine on my iPhone, and now on my computer. However, the apps will not update with that password, nor my old one. Why is this happening and how can I get through?

Posted on Sep 20, 2022 6:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2022 7:04 AM

Did you recently change your password, then see this Apple article: What to do after you change your Apple ID or password

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply

Signing into iTunes store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.