Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If I cancelled a subscription why do I have to pay for something I won’t be using again

It’s in reguards to a subscription that I have to pay for and don’t use no more

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 20, 2022 12:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2022 12:20 PM

If you cancelled it, you don't have to pay for it anymore. If it got renewed before it was canceled you can request a refund for it: link-> Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

Apple advises that subscriptions may still renew and charge you if cancelled less than 24 hours before they are set to renew.

To discuss the subscription with Apple Support directly, please click here-> Contact Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 20, 2022 12:20 PM in response to JoJo1291

If you cancelled it, you don't have to pay for it anymore. If it got renewed before it was canceled you can request a refund for it: link-> Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

Apple advises that subscriptions may still renew and charge you if cancelled less than 24 hours before they are set to renew.

To discuss the subscription with Apple Support directly, please click here-> Contact Apple Support

If I cancelled a subscription why do I have to pay for something I won’t be using again

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.