Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone birthday calendar disappeared

Hi community,

unfortunately, my birthday calendar on my iphone disappeared and can not be checked/unchecked. Consequently, I do not have any birthday in my calendar.

Opening Calendar on my Macbook, I have the birthday calendar in the "other" section. I can check/uncheck the box.

Opening icloud.com, I do not have the birthday calendar.

Any suggestions what to do?

Best,

Felix

iPhone XR, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 21, 2022 11:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2022 5:35 PM

Hi litschilin,

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities. Great troubleshooting so far.

It sounds like you may have checked iCloud for the birthday calendar but it may not be enabled. Try the steps below which are from Show the Birthdays calendar on iCloud.com - Apple Support.

1. In Calendar on iCloud.com, click the Show Actions menu in the bottom-left corner, then choose Preferences.
2. In the General pane, select “Show Birthdays calendar,” then click Save.

Once you've done that, check to see if you have the option on your iPhone since it should sync these changes.

Take care.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 24, 2022 5:35 PM in response to litschilin

Hi litschilin,

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities. Great troubleshooting so far.

It sounds like you may have checked iCloud for the birthday calendar but it may not be enabled. Try the steps below which are from Show the Birthdays calendar on iCloud.com - Apple Support.

1. In Calendar on iCloud.com, click the Show Actions menu in the bottom-left corner, then choose Preferences.
2. In the General pane, select “Show Birthdays calendar,” then click Save.

Once you've done that, check to see if you have the option on your iPhone since it should sync these changes.

Take care.

iphone birthday calendar disappeared

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.