Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I updated my iPhone 11 s with 16.0 software update. I no longer can get visual voice message when my phone is busy. My cell phone provider said it was because the new software update will not allow visual voice mails Is this true?

I updated with 16.0 software update on my 11s iPhone. I no longer get visual voicemail. I get the msg “ Voicemail is no longer available”. My cellphone provider said it was because of the software update and that visual mail is not possible with the update on my phone. Do you have a better answer for me?

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 21, 2022 12:20 PM

3 replies

Sep 21, 2022 1:05 PM in response to Cash-Lila-Minnie

I'm not seeing any other reports of that problem in this forum -- and if it affected everyone using AT&T and iOS 16 there would a large number of reports of it here and elsewhere on the internet.

You may want to restart your iPhone -- see: Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

and if that doesn't help, try contact AT&T support again (may get someone else with more knowledge of the issue)

and if that doesn't help there is a Get Support at the top right of this page to contact Apple to see if they have any ideas.

I updated my iPhone 11 s with 16.0 software update. I no longer can get visual voice message when my phone is busy. My cell phone provider said it was because the new software update will not allow visual voice mails Is this true?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.