You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Learn about all the features, apps, and settings of your iPhone

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot add a person to my Calendar on iOS 16

Hi everyone!

I am trying to share my Calendar with another person but currently I cannot.

That is what I am doing - First I am opening the Calendar app, going to 'Calendars' and from the bottom of the menu choosing 'Delegate Calendars', I am choosing the calendar I want to share (in my case it is a gmail account), then tapping 'Add person' and then nothing happens. There is only a search field but searching by an email or a contact containing an email in the card gives me no results.

Am I doing anything wrong? Could you please help me?

Posted on Sep 21, 2022 2:49 PM

1 reply

Sep 25, 2022 8:46 AM in response to mariyaaa37

Hello mariyaaa37,

Thank you for reaching out to Apple Support Communities, and we'll be happy to help in any way we can. We understand you're having issues with sharing a Gmail calendar on your iPhone.

Share iCloud calendars on iPhone - Apple Support -- When using an iPhone, the calendar you want to share must be syncing through iCloud.

However, we took a look at Google’s support site and located this information. Apparently, it needs to be shared from the web: Share your calendar with someone - Google Calendar Help

If you’re still having problems, please reach to Google Support: Google Help

We hope this helps.

Cheers!

I cannot add a person to my Calendar on iOS 16

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.